Blog Archive

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Michelle's Bday Interview

 Beginning on my 47th Birthday, we asked me these questions every year to remember what some of my favorite things were. 

Enjoy! 
This is for the you kids to know your mom a bit better when you can't remember or I am not around to tell you!

1. What is your favorite color? Yellow is what I always say, although I never buy one thing that is yellow.  Peacock blue, white, black, and gray is more like it.
2. What is your favorite toy? My Bryer Horses and Little Critters (I still have them and the kids play with them in the garage)
3. What is your favorite fruit? This is hard! I love fruit especially when it is perfectly ripe and in season. Berries, peaches, apples, watermelon, grapefruit, and oranges. 
4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends, 90210, Gray's Anatomy
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? A good turkey sandwich.  
6. What is your favorite outfit? I love clothes so I am not so sure I have a fav, but I do love pajamas. 
7. What is your favorite game? Growing up it was Connect Four or Rummy Cube, now it is any game I get to play with my family.  I love games! 
8. What is your favorite snack? The only correct answer is chocolate and cookies.
9. What is your favorite animal? Horses
10. What is your favorite song? Too hard to answer... anything by Brandi Carlile 
11. What is your favorite book? I can't, I just can't answer this question. 
12. Who is your best friend?  Your dad! Sarah, we have been friends since middle school, and I have been very lucky to have great friends throughout my life. 
13. What is your favorite cereal? I have always loved cereal (Life, Lucky Charms, granola), but sadly no longer eat it.  
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? To be by the water or up in the mountains. I can smell the air now! 
15. What is your favorite thing to drink? English Breakfast Tea
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, I love everything leading up to the big day. 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A good book!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs and toast 
19. What do you want for dinner on your Birthday? Where and with who is more important than what. 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanted to be a teacher since elementary school and thought if the whole teacher thing didn't work out I would go into interior design. 
21. What are you most proud of?  My family! You are my pride and joy! 
22. What is your favorite way to spend time? As a family doing something fun. 
23. If you could change anything in the world what would it be? There is a lot, but I would start with stopping violence. 
24. What is your favorite restaurant? This changes all the time. 
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be? To spell perfectly and always have the right words at the tip of my tongue. 

No comments: