Blog Archive

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Spring Break

 We started with my favorite way to spend money........cute new tires! Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?  I just keep reminding myself it is for safety...over and over.  
The second day into spring break we woke up to 5 inches of snow.  Good thing we planned our McCall trip for the first half of break and yard work for the second half! 
 We had another fun trip with the Wood family!  We spent three nights in McCall playing in the snow.  We spent one day at the Matsson's property snowmobiling, tubing and sitting by the fire.  









































 We stayed at a house on the golf course and spent some time going on beautiful walks.  




 The second half of break was full of hanging out, garage organization, yard work, and celebrating Easter. 
 Cooper still has not lost a tooth.  I love baby teeth smiles and I am taking full advantage of taking this sight in while it lasts.  




 Brunch at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Doing a little school work...there is always school work.......and this is Benji's!
He has to schedule all 90 music teachers......crazy!


We dyed Easter Eggs







 Do I look tired?  Spring break is not restful! Both Benji and I were so tired and sore from doing yard work and installing overhead racks in the garage. 
 Sunday came way too fast.... Easter and the last day of break.  The bunny came and delivered,


 they ate way too much candy,
 we had brunch with Grandpa (Grandma was in Seattle), 

 and we did a Easter Egg hunt in the backyard.

 This is my one of my yard projects in the background.  I started to move rock across the yard so I can take this mound out and put in two peach trees and some strawberries.  This is more of a project than I anticipated! Rocks are heavy! I still have a ways to go...one heavy wheelbarrow at a time.   



 Cooper got this from the Easter Bunny and we need a few more!  These two spent all afternoon chiseling out gem stones.  Team work, focus and determination! 


It was a fun break and we are very thankful for this time together! 



No comments: