Blog Archive

Thursday, July 26, 2018

April??

Well, it is currently the end of July, but this cuteness happened in April.  I always have good intentions of keeping up, but I think life just happens and I fall behind.  
 Look what I walked in on. Cooper reading Hands Are Not For Hitting, to Addie. This was a popular subject in April. She is doing better but we all have the book memorized.  
We also started some yard projects...one project at a time, at a time, at a time. 
 Benji started building a playset using some of the materials from the old playset we brought with us from the old house.  
 He had a lot of great help along the way!!!!


 I started moving rock from one side of the yard to another.  Rocks are heavy!!!!!

 After the rock was removed, I started taking out this big berm on the corner of the yard.  It is going to become a garden bed with a peach tree, blueberries, and strawberries.  All the things I miss from the other house.
 There was a neighborhood softball game. I think everyone was just excited to get out of the house. 

Cooper got a basketball hoop for his birthday and that got put together and made it to the drive way.  



 She loves books and will sit and just look at them and retell the story.  I love listening to her!


No comments: