Blog Archive

Friday, January 5, 2024

Benji's 44th Birthday

Beginning on your 44th Birthday, we asked you these questions every year to remember what some of your favorite things were. 
Enjoy! 
This is for the you kids to know your dad a bit better when you can't remember or I am not around to tell you!

1. What is your favorite color? Green or blue, but really it has always been Aqua. I even painted my room at Gma Go'Go's house this color. I picked a darker aqua but grandma added white to it as she thought I would like it brighter. I did not. 
2. What is your favorite toy? Growing up it was He-Man. You all have played with those toys as well in the garage. 
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite TV show?  I do love TV. I have always loved TV. I don't have favorites as I will watch most anything. 
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Anything fast and yummy. If it is a sandwich, either PB&J or some sort of meat and cheese with doritos on it.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Shorts and a T-shirt. I do love a good hoodie. 
7. What is your favorite game? Clue. That is the game. Or Uno. I am the best at both.
8. What is your favorite snack? anything chocolate
9. What is your favorite animal? Monkey 
10. What is your favorite song? Nope, not possible. I love everything, except bad new country.
11. What is your favorite book? Hmmm. Tough. I would say Rabbit Run, All Harry Potters and DaVinci Code series
12. Who is your best friend?  Your mom of course. Then Seth. He has been the friend since Kindergarten.  
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Crispies
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Relax
15. What is your favorite thing to drink? Sadly, Soda. Then Water 
16. What is your favorite holiday? My Bday or Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Me-Me is still in my bed between the headboard and my mattress. Never a night without it.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Chipped Beef on Toast
19. What do you want for dinner on your Birthday? Chicago Connection Pizza and then something chocolate.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I always wanted to be a singer, but teaching kids to sing was so rewarding.  
21. What are you most proud of? All of you! 
22. What is your favorite way to spend time? Time with your mom and you three is the best. Or Phish at the Gorge(or anywhere).
23. If you could change anything in the world what would it be? I would make everything equal for all. Meaning everyone has the opportunity to do what they want and fulfill their dreams. Money would not be an issue. Hunger wouldn't be a problem. Just complete happiness everywhere.
24. What is your favorite restaurant? Anywhere with an amazing burger or steak.
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be? To fly. I would go everywhere. If I had the option to turn back time, I would do that as well.

No comments: